Sunday 26 February 2012

I'm baaaaaaaaaack!

Yes, it's moi! I'm finally back and shocked as hell to see I have gained THREE followers! I was stunned to say the least! I haven't posted here in approximately forever and a half, so I thought I'd start again! I'm sure you've all missed me!

I recently posted a new chapter so hooray for that! I'd love it you'd all review either here or on FF! I love you all, some of you more than others ;) You know who you are... <3

Any ideas for what should happen next in 'Let Love Begin'?

Also, I'd like to inform all of you that someone who goes by the name of 'traciidanarentluv' will be posting a new Thomzel fic! Check it out and review it when she posts it!

Thanks for all the support and love! Mwah! Comment, my lovelies!

2 comments:

  1. new chapter = amazing as always.
    next in Let Love Begin? ... uh.. fuck.. hmm. Kristin coming back? or jump to the new baby. or have a random crisis. those are always muy interesante.
    god im such a creeper. im gunna play it up. CREEEEEEEPPPPEERRRRRRR... i dont know where you live, oh one-who-calls-us-my-lovelies, but i know ur FF! heh.. everyone does. did i mention i didnt sleep last night? funny story. it was youtube's fault. k gunna shut up now. xD
    ~creepy toast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can I read let love begin? Thanks

    ReplyDelete